Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Discover Paris 2019 is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Promenade down the Champs Elysees, lose yourself in the Louvre, and work your way through a feast of food and wine–all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Paris and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Discover Paris 2019
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience – covering history, art, architecture, politics, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Covers Eiffel Tower, Champs-ElysÃ(c)es, Louvre & Les Halles, Montmartre, Le Marais, MÃ(c)nilmontant, Belleville, Bastille, Latin Quarter, St-Germain & Les Invalides, Montparnasse, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Discover Paris 2019 is filled with inspiring and colorful photos, and focuses on Paris’s most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Looking for wider coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s France guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ â New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves; it’s in every traveller’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ â Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017